Friday, February 19, 2016

Dom Test Type Out of Box Pics + Review

Some new images have come out via Kurakuraplamo of the Dom Test Type HG kit from Gundam: the Origin. He also had some thoughts about the kit in his post, which you can view here.


HG Gundam the Origin

HG Gundam the Origin

I think this looks like a cool kit, but something about the Dom Test Type fails to intrigue me. It looks rather cool, but I just feel more captivated by the other GTO designs. It’s hard to put my finger on what bugs me about it, could be the colors. The design itself just seems a tad on the plain side though.

He also had some pics of the HG Iron Blooded Orphans MS Option set 4, which I don’t care about very much, but the inclusion of a Mobile Worker was pretty nice.

HG Iron Blooded Orphans

No comments:

Post a Comment