Tuesday, February 16, 2016

HG Guntank Early type on Sale

Not too long left on it, but it appears as though HLJ is having a one day sale on the Early Type Guntank from Gundam The Origin. I’ve been interested in this kit myself for a while so it seems like a great opportunity to pick one up. Check it out: https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN996528/Gun

Personally speaking I’m a big fan of the Guntank suit, as I’ve always felt it adds a much needed practical element to the roster of mobile suits in the early U.C. timeline. It seems like it would be useful for so many things the other robots might be less adept at. Thinking about it, the robots from a lot of newer Gundam series don’t seem as specialized as a lot of the Mobile Suit Gundam concepts, which I think makes them more boring.


Gunpla HGUC
HG Gunpla





Regardless, I might purchase one or two of these and dip into suits from The Origin.I’ve been enjoying the OVAs to this point so it feels right to begin acquiring some plastic representation of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment