Sunday, February 7, 2016

Gunpla News from Gunpla Expo 2016

A few interesting tid bits out of the Gunpla Expo today caught my interests. There were quite a few new items shown, which you can see all of via Hobbylink, but my focus lies mainly in the HG items...

First, the two unnamed kits from Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans were revealed. We still don’t know their names, but they appear to be decent designs from an otherwise less decent series:

Iron Blooded OrphansIron Blooded Orphans

Also revealed was an “Revive” YMS-15 Gyan and ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam. While neither would be my first choice for an updated kit, it is nice to see both of them again. The Gyan’s last kit that I recall is quite old, so it’s due for an update. I don’t feel like the Impulse Gundam really needed this new kit, but there again the design is quite nice so it doesn’t hurt.

HGUC GunplaHGCE Gunpla

No comments:

Post a Comment